5 Best Marketing Tips to Lure A Home Buyer
5 Tips that Home Sellers Can Not Ignore about Marketing to Home Buyers:
- When you create your InfoTube home ad, remember that the “Headline” is the most important part. If the headline grabs attention, the person will read your ad, which is what motivates them to call you for a showing.
- When you write an ad, take the most powerful, effective selling point you can say about your property and move it to the beginning of your home ad.
- It’s all about the reader. Tailor your ad “copy” to your customer by avoiding “I”, “me” and “we”. Use “You” or “Your” Instead and speak to your audience.
- Appeal to the Heart. Buying a home is an emotional experience, which means your marketing should be benefit focused versus property or feature focused. Try to provide a sense of what it is like to live in the property and stress the emotional benefits the buyer of the property will experience.
- Use Verbs, Not Adjectives when describing a property feature. Instead of saying “large, custom deck,” the emotional approach would be to say “relax on your spacious deck and take in the view at the end of a long day”.
Review the copy in your InfoTube.net home ad and if it doesn’t “speak” to the heart of a buyer, rewrite until it does. A powerful, well-written ad converts “hits” to “showings” in a buyer’s choice market.
Breaking News: In order to provide our customers with the most exposure for their home listings, we have hot new feature that will bring your home ad to life, for real. We are finalizing the testing now, so please check back for the details later this week. It is really exciting and a lot of fun.
Thank you for visiting www.infotube.net and best of luck on the sale of your home!!!