InfoTube.Net Saves Home Sellers Big Money
Finally, some good news for cash strapped home sellers. InfoTube.net can help you sell your property and save thousands of dollars in fee’s and commissions during the process.
With average home prices down another 15% this year to date, few sellers can afford to lose any more of their home’s value. Consider that closing costs generally run 2% and real estate fee’s take away another 6%, US home sellers lose 23% of their home value, if they sell through an agent.
While the recent housing reports aren’t good for agents, we can’t stop home prices from falling. We can, however, work very hard to help people learn that they can buy and sell homes without paying an agent, which means they keep more money from their sale.
Since 1999, InfoTube.net offers a FREE Home Listing to Anyone (including homes listed by agent) selling real estate. If you have a property you need to sell, we invite you to take advantage of our services today.
Additional FREE services for home sellers include:
- A community forum to share and discuss housing news and sales information.
- A blog loaded with tips, suggestions and real estate Q & A.
- Generic legal forms and contract templates.
- Current housing market data.
- A fresh database of homes for sale. No foreclosure listings or dead links.
- Home inspection and improvement articles written by Paul Bianchina
- Professional, Full color brochures to hand out and place inside your InfoTube or InfoBox.
- A unique web address for your listing that can be used in classified ad’s.
- Free Home Listing uploads to googlebase and other sites that accept “by owner” listings.
While InfoTube.net can not stop falling home prices, we can help you sell your home. Post your home on our site today and join thousands of others who have saved money selling by owner on InfoTube.net.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net and please tell your friends and neighbors about us.