- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Rent or Buy? Slick Tool Makes Deciding Easy
While a lot of formula’s exist to determine the answer, I stumbled across a great tool for calculating your strategies that doesn’t involve math.
Check out the New York Times slide calculator. This slick tool instantly reveals the answer to all rent vs buy dilemia’s. Just enter in some basic information about your housing or investment idea, and the chart reveals how much time, if ever, it will take for your investment to pay off.
Thanks for visiting InfoTube.net, a great website for discovering unknown properties seen no where else on the web.
- Use Your IRA to Buy a Foreclosure or Short Sale Rental Property
- Is a Rentership Society the New American Dream?
- Finished Building Lots. The Next Boom.
- Obama Helps Homeowners and Vet’s. Congress Can’t Do a Thing to Stop Him.
- Best Advice for Emerging Trends in Real Estate
- Short Sale, REO or Foreclosure. Type of Sale Matters to Buyers.
Other Related Articles: