- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
2009 Spells Good News for First Time Home Buyers
- 1. Interest rates are at their lowest levels in decades. With Fixed rate mortgages hovering at or below 5 percent fixed for a 30 year loan, homeownership is within the grasp of many people that were priced out of the market.
- Home Prices are down in all area’s of the country, and it is unlikely they have much further to fall. This means that bottom fisher’s can lock in a great price on a home.
- The FHA has a first time buyer program that requires only 3 percent down and is available to people with less than perfect credit.
- Tax rebates and incentives. First time buyers will receive a tax credit up to $7500 on the purchase of a home.
The weak housing market and economy have presented quite an opportunity for individuals who have never owned a home. If you are a first time buyer, everything you need is in place to make the deal of a lifetime.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. Happy New Year and House Hunting!
Other Related Articles: