- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Your Home Must Make a Good First Impression
The springtime is when buyer’s begin shopping for a home to buy in mass. If you need to sell your home, now is the right time to get serious or take it off the market.
First and foremost, is your home is ready to make a good first impression??? Before you advertise, market or show your property, it is imperitive that you declutter, depersonalize, clean and shine everything from top to bottom. If you don’t, buyer’s will simply cross your home off the list and move on to your competitor.
We have been following the short stories of an actual, qualified home buyer, Jennifer Fields. Jennifer offers fun and informative insight for home sellers about what she is seeing and experiencing in the home shopping market. Good and Bad.
For a sneek peek inside the mind of a full-time home shopper, take a minute and read I Can Sell this Home. Jennifer reveals some home shopping war stories of mistakes that smart seller’s can avoid without spending a dime.
A sample of some recent things she saw touring ten homes this weekend include:
- Dogs left inside in a downstairs room with a note saying not to go in there. There went 100sf we couldn’t see.
- Closets crammed with all kinds of stuff that needed to be in storage
- Obviously dirty underwear on a shelf in a walk-in closet
- Half-finished bottle of Sunny D on the front porch
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net homes for sale website. If you have a story to share or a question to ask, please leave a comment in the space below. We will share the information with others who are in the market to buy or sell.
Other Related Articles: