- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Tax Perks and Tips for Homeowners and Buyers
100 percent of the mortgage interest you pay is tax deductible, which can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line each year. Click Here to FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU CAN DEDUCT, if you own a home.
Property taxes (real estate taxes) paid to state and local governments are 100 percent deductible on your federal income tax return.
Up to $500,000 ($250,000 for singles) in profit is tax free when you sell your home.
2009 Housing Stimulus Increases Tax Savings of Ownership
Deduct $8000 from Your Tax Bill. To qualify for the $8000 tax savings you must be a first-time (have not owned in the last 3 years)homebuyer earning less than $150,000 (married, filing jointly) per year. You must live in the home for 3 years after purchase.
Go Green and Take a $1500 Tax Credit. The requirements for energy tax credits have eased. Take advantage of a $1500 Tax Credit for home improvements such as energy-efficient windows, doors, insulation, appliances and mechanical systems.
Save 30 percent on Alternative Energy for your Home. Earn a 30 percent tax credit for each dollar spent on things like solar heating, heat pumps or fuel cells.
Save up to $2 million on foreclosures and short sales. Taxpayers get a free pass on mortgage debt forgiveness until 2012. Filers can exclude up to $2 million in forgiven mortgage debt, where the home sold for less than the amount owed on the loan.
Owning a home certainly has its privileges, both emotional and financial. And, real estate is still the granddaddy of tax deductions. Buy a home and save thousands of dollars, or rent and pay thousands to Uncle Sam. If in doubt, ask your landlord why they own???
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net homes for sale website. Place a Free Property Listing or Search our Database for Thousands of Homes for Sale.
Other Related Articles: