- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Tip for Faster Closings
If you are selling a home that qualifies for FHA financing, you are required to complete a Transfer Disclosure Statement (TDS), before the buyer’s loan can close. With closings taking up to 90 days to happen, it is imperitive that you don’t hold up your sale. See the criteria below to determine if you need to complete this form.
- If the home qualifies for FHA financing, and you occupy the home, you MUST complete this form in order to sell your property.
- If you are advertising your home as a “short sell” and live in the home, you MUST complete this form in order to sell your property.
- For those homes listed by an agent or broker, the agent only has to request the form from the seller 3 times and they are off the hook.
- This form is not required for non-owner occupied housing (ie: foreclosures and bank owned).
With the first time buyer tax credit expiring in a couple of months, you don’t want to lose a sale because you have not completed this simple form. Make sure you complete it and provide it to all buyer’s.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. We are here to help you buy and sell real estate. Post a Free Ad on our website or Search our database, in complete privacy, for some great deals on houses. Home sales are definitely picking up, don’t let the end of the selling season pass you by. Have a great weekend and happy selling!!
Other Related Articles: