- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Real Estate Benefits on the Budget Cutting Block
- Peak Inside the Poison Garden at Alnwick Castle if you Dare
- Don’t Pay Down that Mortgage
- Amazing Architecture (3)
- Cool Products for Your Home (59)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (117)
- Green News (71)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (52)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (40)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (173)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (73)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (279)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (189)
- Staging Your Home (24)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Poison Drywall of China
Toxic, sulfur laden sheetrock, Made in China, is making people sick, causing electrical wiring to go crazy and is corroding copper, wire and stainless steel in American homes. The problem has affected thousands of homes in 20 states, yet, the US court system is powerless when to hold Chinese manufacturers (most of which are owned by the Chinese government) responsible for problems caused by their products.
The hardest hit area of the country may be the slowly recovering New Orleans area, and the coastal area’s wiped out by Katrina. After enduring floods and mud, this man-made victimization is the last thing these communities need or deserve. For those wondering how bad the problem is….The problem is so bad that local governments, already low on funds, are waiving property taxes for homes rebuilt with the Made in China, toxic sheetrock.
- The sheetrock may emit a sulfuric odor, which smells a bit like rotten eggs.
- Health Problems are being Reported. The most common health effects from the drywall are skin rashes, blisters and headaches.
- Homeowners insurance does not cover claims due to construction defects. When insurers discover a property has Chinese drywall, they are canceling homeowner policies.
- The gases emitted by the Chinese Drywall eat away at any copper, aluminum or stainless materials inside the home. This means that appliances, wiring, mirrors, computers, toys, plumbing pipes and fixtures, jewelry, HVAC or any systems that contain these component materials will also be damaged, usually beyond repair
- Seller’s of Homes that contain Chinese Sheetrock must disclose that fact, even if all the sheetrock in the home has been replaced.
- If your home contains any Chinese Made Drywall/Sheetrock file a compliant with Consumer Product Protection Council and also check about making a local compliant with your state.
- For updates on the Chinese drywall, multi-district lawsuits (MDL #2047 to to www.laed.uscourts.gov and click on Drywall MDL.
One tell tale sign of toxic sheetrock can be seen in the corners of mirrors
Watch for corrosion in and around plumbing fixtures, refrigerators, ac units, on stainless steel appliances or any area with metal components.
Our two cents: In light of this most recent, very serious, and potentially deadly, problem with cheap imports, all Americans need to reconsider their ongoing love affair with everything cheap and Chinese. If the US government, who allows these imports, can’t force the Chinese manufacturers to stand behind the products they sell, then the retailers, who chose to buy these goods should have to. The cost of uprooting families and replacing all the sheetrock, mechanical systems and personal property in over 60,000 reported homes is overwhelming. If anyone deserves a taxpayer bailout, it’s these innocent homeowners who have been victimized by governments and retailers, alike.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. All our products are MADE, ASSEMBLED and SHIPPED right here in the USA!!! In November, we will celebrate our 20th Anniversary, proving that you can hire US workers and run a profitable business. Thank you for your support over all these years and please tell your friends about us!!!