- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Latest Housing and Foreclosure News
The latest news about home sales through October 31st, was nearly more scary than Halloween. Here are the high or low lights, depending on your market position.
- Existing home sales were up 11 percent, due mostly to the $8000 tax incentives.
- Sales prices were down 11 percent. Average US home price is now $177,900.
- One third of all homes sales were short sales or foreclosures.
- Foreclosures are up nearly 90 percent. And, the banks reported that one-third of all their foreclosures are being held off the market. Their strategy is to trickle more homes on the market, in hopes of keeping inventory lower, and therefore, prices higher. Bottom Line. There will be a huge second wave of Foreclosures hitting the market in 2010.
- The loan crisis isn’t over, it’s just starting in new places with new people. Most defaulting subprime borrowers are already on the street. When picturing the new homeless, visualize the bigger, Prime borrowers. Expect foreclosures to rise dramatically in Salt Lake, Provo and Boise. Also, expect a new surge of foreclosures in upscale, step-up homes and communities.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net homes for sale and rent FREE website. We have helped Americans sell homes since 1988. Anyone can post a property listing for FREE, on our site or Search for great deals in complete privacy. We never sell or distribute user information, EVER. We are a US manufacturer, who sells to US retailers and that pays our bills! We don’t need to churn email lists!!
Other Related Articles: