5 Tips for Selling a Home in the Fall
Fall is a marvelous time of the year and an excellant time for househunting. The air is crisp, the leaves are changing, the holidays are just around the corner and every is feeling in the mood to nest. Make the most of the season!!
1. Change those Listing Photo’s to Show Off Those Pumpkins, Mums and Falling Leaves.
2. Days Are Getting Shorter…which means your rooms are getting darker.
- Dark rooms don’t show well. The simple solution…turn on more lights. Consider changing out your lightbulbs to ones that project warmer (yellow) versus a cooler (blue) tint.
- If your rooms are painted a dark color, lighten them up with a fresh coat of a light, neutral paint.
- Do some spring cleaning and wash the windows if they aren’t clean
3. Spruce up Your Curb Appeal
- Make sure all summer annuals and perrenials have been pulled up or cut back. If the bare spots look bad, consider planting mums, pansies or kales in their place.
- Keep the leaves raked up.
- Place a few mums and/or pumpkins by the front door or steps.
4. Everyone Loves Fireplaces…so fire up your fireplace to add warmth and charm.
5. Holiday Decorating – Less is More
- Fall – Thanksgiving decor is more neutral than Christmas decorations…but don’t overdo. Limit the amount of decorations to insure that buyers see the house.
- Halloween is great fun for kids and adults, alike, but don’t overwhelm buyer’s with screaming witches, howling goblins and motion activated rats. Too much Halloween can be very distracting to buyer’s trying to see a home for the first time.
Thank for visiting InfoTube.net. We have a variety of tools and options that Sell Houses. Visit the website for details.