- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Winter Home Sales Tips
Seller’s often wonder if they should take their home off the market during winter. My answer is usually “NO”. Seller’s expend a lot of money and effort to get a home ready for sale and it does no good if the property isn’t on the market. And, while there are fewer buyer’s during winter, there are also fewer homes for sale.
But, if you’re still debating…consider the following:
- Winter, spring, summer or fall…if you’re priced above the rest of the market, your home will help sell the well priced listings, but not yours.
- There is less competition from competing homes during winter and less inventory benefits sellers’.
- Buyer’s who are househunting during winter are serious and truly motivated.
- Interest rates trend lower during winter months, when loan demand is low.
- Gardens and landscape don’t look as appealing in winter. If your home won’t exactly win “yard of the month” during summer…a snowy winter may actually level the playing field for you.
- Don’t believe that if you pull your home off the market during winter, you can bring it back in the spring as a new listing. No one is fooled by this trick. Your listing will still appear as canceled and relisted in the MLS.
- If it’s not on the market, the right buyer may come and go.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net FREE homes for sale and rent listing website. Visit our site for free tips, questions and answers, marketing products and more. We’ve been helping home sellers through market ups and downs since 1989 and we can help you, too!!!
Other Related Articles: