- Fact Finder about People Living in any Zipcode
- Outdoor Living Rooms are this Years Hottest Trend
- Zero Carbon Building Block
- Home Staging for Pet Lovers
- 5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
- 10 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Home
- Housing Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- FSBO Sellers Who Use the MLS – Sell Quicker and For More Money
- 6 Reasons 2013 is a Home Sellers Market
- 2013 Marks Rebound in Housing Market
- Amazing Architecture (5)
- Cool Products for Your Home (61)
- Dear Infotube (48)
- Financial Crisis (85)
- Flat Fee MLS (24)
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) (167)
- Fun Stuff (119)
- Green News (72)
- Gulf Oil Spill and Real Estate (4)
- Home Buying Tips (121)
- Home Improvements (53)
- Home Inspections (10)
- Home Statistics (131)
- How to Create a Good Home Ad (46)
- Improve Curb Appeal (41)
- Land For Sale (6)
- Latest News (174)
- Made in the USA Reports (22)
- Make Money in Real Estate (74)
- Mortages and Loans (95)
- Property Management (58)
- Real Estate (282)
- Real Estate Listings (82)
- Selling Your Home (190)
- Staging Your Home (25)
- UnCool Products for Your Home (14)
Check These Out
Obama Helps Homeowners and Vet’s. Congress Can’t Do a Thing to Stop Him.
President Obama just announced a plan to help US families. And, miraculously, he doesn’t need the approval of Congress to help us.
- Obama promised relief to homeowners who are trapped in high rate loans by banks. If a homeowner is current on their current high interest loan payment, they can not be turned down for a lower interest rate loan that reduces their monthly payment.
- Obama will cut closing costs for loan refinancing on FHA loans to make refinancing affordable. The average borrower will save at least $1000 a year in fee’s and charges, in addition to saving about half of the closing costs on the new loan.
- Obama waives appraisal value as a criteria for refinancing a high rate loan. In other words, your bank can no longer use an appraisal against you…no matter how much you owe on your current loan.
- Obama promises to compensate all US Servicemen and Veterans who were foreclosed upon during their tour of duty. All Veterans who attempted to refinance their home to avoid foreclosure, and were turned away by their lender…are entitled to full compensation for all penalites, fee’s and losses.
We applaude this action and feel that it is long overdue. This is exactly the type of change that Americans, and the housing market, need to avoid further personal and financial losses. There is no legimate reason for a bank, who received taxpayer handouts, to turn down a borrower who wants to benefit from low Fed bank rates. If a borrower is able to afford a $1500 house payments at a 10% interest rate, then why would a lender turn them down for a loan payment of a $1000 per month at 4.5%? The only answer is a unfortunately a common one…GREED. Banks are closing ranks to protect their 10% rate of return from dropping to 4.5%, even though the Fed’s (ie: taxpayers) are giving them the money for nothing.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. If you have been turned down for refinancing…reapply today.