5 Tech Savvy Tips for Selling Your Home for Top Dollar
Not long ago, real estate sales involved hammering a sign in the yard, placing newspaper ad’s and mailing post cards to neighbors. Today, selling a home requires a huge amount of internet advertising and distribution…which means using great photographs, video’s and social media to boost your properties image and catch a buyer’s eye.
If you are one of the thousands of home sellers looking to capitalize on the real estate recovery and pocket maximum profit from your home sale, you have to embrace the internet. Home buyers use Ipad, tablets, desktop computers and smart phones to shop online and compare hundreds of homes for sale. Today’s buyers quickly scan through hundreds of listings on sites like Zillow and Realtor.com, looking for that one home that catches their eye.
To maximize the sales price of your home, consider these 5 tech savvy tools and tips.
- Use Professional Grade Photography. A recent study revealed that professional property photo’s increase the perceived value of a home by 13 percent. Considering that a 13% added value on a $250,000 home equals an increase in value of $32,500, it could well be worth your while to hire a pro. Buyers are visually oriented, so selling your home has become a bit like a beauty pageant, of sorts. To increase your sales price, provide the best possible pictures on the internet to grab the buyer’s attention and motivate them to schedule a home showing.
- Post a Video Tour on YouTube. About 20% of buyers search online for home video’s. Grab their attention by posting a video on InfoTube.net . We will upload it to YouTube for you, or you can upload toYouTube.com by yourself.
- Include a Floor Plan of Your Home. If possible, include an interactive floor plan that shows how rooms in your house relate to one another. Interactive floor plans combine the floor plan with professional photo’s and create an exciting shopping experience for home shoppers.
- Get Rid of Clutter. We have all heard this before, but it is amazing at the number of people who do not pay attention to this simple advice. Buyers are not interested in buying furnishings; they are shopping for a home. Your house will show much better if it is clean, organized and all personal items are removed.
- Advertise on the MLS. The internet has made it possible for sellers to list property on the MLS and sell it By Owner. The MLS is the national database of homes that are For Sale. If your listing is not a part of the MLS, you are missing millions of home shoppers every month, who will never know your house is For Sale. All MLS listings are distributed to every major search engine for real estate including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Yahoo and many more. These websites report buyer traffic in excess of 24 million home shoppers each month. If you want to maximize your sales price and profit, you have to be on the MLS.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. Please search our website for fantastic deals on thousands of homes for sale by owner, investor and builder. For more great marketing tips and home improvement idea’s…then be sure to LIKE us on Facebook.