Archive for the ‘Real Estate Listings’ Category
Not long ago, real estate sales involved hammering a sign in the yard, placing newspaper ad’s and mailing post cards to neighbors. Today, selling a home requires a huge amount of internet advertising and distribution…which means using great photographs, video’s and social media to boost your properties image and catch a buyer’s eye.
If you are one of the thousands of home sellers looking to capitalize on the real estate recovery and pocket maximum profit from your home sale, you have to embrace the internet. Home buyers use Ipad, tablets, desktop computers and smart phones to shop online and compare hundreds of homes for sale. Today’s buyers quickly scan through hundreds of listings on sites like Zillow and Realtor.com, looking for that one home that catches their eye.
To maximize the sales price of your home, consider these 5 tech savvy tools and tips.
- Use Professional Grade Photography. A recent study revealed that professional property photo’s increase the perceived value of a home by 13 percent. Considering that a 13% added value on a $250,000 home equals an increase in value of $32,500, it could well be worth your while to hire a pro. Buyers are visually oriented, so selling your home has become a bit like a beauty pageant, of sorts. To increase your sales price, provide the best possible pictures on the internet to grab the buyer’s attention and motivate them to schedule a home showing.
- Post a Video Tour on YouTube. About 20% of buyers search online for home video’s. Grab their attention by posting a video on InfoTube.net . We will upload it to YouTube for you, or you can upload toYouTube.com by yourself.
- Include a Floor Plan of Your Home. If possible, include an interactive floor plan that shows how rooms in your house relate to one another. Interactive floor plans combine the floor plan with professional photo’s and create an exciting shopping experience for home shoppers.
- Get Rid of Clutter. We have all heard this before, but it is amazing at the number of people who do not pay attention to this simple advice. Buyers are not interested in buying furnishings; they are shopping for a home. Your house will show much better if it is clean, organized and all personal items are removed.
- Advertise on the MLS. The internet has made it possible for sellers to list property on the MLS and sell it By Owner. The MLS is the national database of homes that are For Sale. If your listing is not a part of the MLS, you are missing millions of home shoppers every month, who will never know your house is For Sale. All MLS listings are distributed to every major search engine for real estate including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Yahoo and many more. These websites report buyer traffic in excess of 24 million home shoppers each month. If you want to maximize your sales price and profit, you have to be on the MLS.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. Please search our website for fantastic deals on thousands of homes for sale by owner, investor and builder. For more great marketing tips and home improvement idea’s…then be sure to LIKE us on Facebook.
The real estate market was overheated during the first 6 months of 2013. Low home inventory, record low interest rates and the lack of new construction were to blame for the unsustainable, rapid price increases and multiple bidding wars for properties.
5 Reasons we do not feel the hyper-inflated housing market will, or should, continue.
- Rising Interest Rates – Interest have risen sharply in the past few weeks and the trend continues up. Current rates will slow the number of homebuyers and speculators that are coming into the market during the next 6 months.
- Marginal buyers have been priced out of the market due to bidding wars, rapid price increases and higher borrowing costs.
- Wall Street and large investment groups are curtailing their buying. One-third of all homes purchased this year were Cash sales. This translates to heavy investor buying, which will slow down going forward in 2013.
- Shocking run up in home prices are not sustainable. In May, home prices were up 12.1% on average. This brings home price levels to a 5 year high. Pricing is now at a point that many of the short term gains have been realized, and the market will fall back to more normal levels.
- Realtors and builders report that inquiries and calls from new customers is down 11%, so far for June.
Summary: We feel that the housing market was under valued at the start of 2013, but a frenzied market chewed through much of the low hanging fruit. With rising interest rates, and increasing inventory levels, we see a move to more sustainable and healthy growth moving forward. It is still an excellent time to buy or sell. Inventory levels will increase, but they will remain on the low side throughout the year. Interest Rates are still at historic lows and price increases, although impressive, leave the average home price far below levels seen in 2006 and 2007.
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net
A score of billionaires have recently caused a run on condo units at the Survival Condominiums project based in Kansas. The facility is built deep underground in an old, 1960′s nuclear missile silo, and is said to be self-sustaining in the event of a nuclear attack.
A few of the Doomsday ammenities include:
This project offers is much more than just a “Survival Condo Unit”. This “Package” includes mandatory training, a five-year per person food supply, fully furnished and custom designed interior, special equipment for registered members, computer access to condo systems, and much more. Only a portion of the total fee is for the actual Survival Condo Unit.
Each Full-Floor $2 Million Dollar Unit Includes these Key Features:
- Approx. 1820 sq. ft. of Living Space (accommodates 6 to 10 people)
- High-end floor and trim packages of your choosing.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining room, and Great Room.
- LED Big Screen TV in every unit.
- State-of-the-art Kitchen: Stainless steel kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, dual-fuel (electric & propane) professional range, wall oven, professional ventilation hood, wine cooler or beverage center. Granite or custom concrete countertops.
- State-of-the-art energy efficient washer and dryer in each unit.
- Built in recessed full spectrum LED lighting.
- Kohler bath fixtures and jetted Jacuzzi tub in each master bath.
- Digital HVAC controls.
- State-of-the-Art Home Automation System with structured wiring throughout including closed circuit security system camera viewing, public address/intercom system, digital weather station access, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, satellite TV feeds, public and private Internet access.
- Outdoor “simulated view” window in each unit. Window simulates “Life-Like” outdoor views complete with varying light levels that reflect time of day, creating a normal living experience as if you were above ground.
- Biometric Key locks (you won’t need to worry about losing a key).
- Elevator and Stairwell Accessibility to all Units.
- The $1 million units offer the same ammenity with the half the square footage and serve 3-4 people.
- The Missile Silo is capped by a type of monolithic dome known as a Torus. This dome is capable of withstanding winds in excess of 500 MPH, well beyond the winds of the most powerful F-5 Tornodos which produce winds up to 300 MPH.
- The air supply for the entire facility is filtered by Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) filters and the physical air intakes are protected by what are known as blast valves. Blast valves function to prevent an overpressure air wave created by a nearby explosion from entering the facility and killing those inside.
- The facility has a military grade security system that includes visible spectrum cameras, infrared cameras, proximity sensors, microphones, trip sensors, passive detectors, as well as confidential defensive systems both automated and manually operated.
- The facility has two floors of hydroponic gardens that will provide fresh produce as well as an aquaculture system designed to provide fish for food.
- Additional amenities include a minor medical/surgery center, an indoor pool with waterfall, a workout room, a home theater, a classroom & library, pub & game room, bulk storage, walk-in freezer, elevator, security & communication control center, spare parts, machine shop, high-speed fiber optic network, both online and offline Internet and computer communications.
- And, finally, there is a full-sized pool featuring a massive wall mural and curved ceiling to enhance the feeling of space and height.
- Of course, there will be plenty of guns and ammo, too.
If you think that this project is just a dream of a crack pot…think, again. The developer, Larry Hall, reported that every one of the $2 million full-floor units have been sold…and only a few of the $1 million, half floor units are still available. Doomsday Prophets with an extra $1 million on hand may want to inquire today. Evidentally, these units are selling like there is no tomorrow
Thank you for visiting InfoTube.net. Visit our website to learn about all the marketing tools we offer to sell your home and save a ton of money.
The 6 year slide in U.S. home prices and the dollar weakness against some currency are driving a property buying binge with Asians, Canadians, Europeans & Latin Americans eager to own a piece of America.
Plowing money into real estate may sound like a risky venture to many Americans. But to a growing number of foreigners, U.S. housing has never seen a smarter investment.
International buyers accounted for $82.5 billion, or 8.9%, of the $928 billion spent on residential real estate in the 12 month period ended in March, according to a survey released Monday by National Association of Realtors. (Article by the Wall Street Journal)
How does this news impact your potential home sale and your marketing efforts?
Simply, if you are not on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) or Realtor.com, you miss out on 1 of every 10 homebuyers looking for property in your area. International buyers primarily use these services to locate property and if you’re not listed there…they can’t find you.
BONUS: Foreign buyers also pay in CASH . No Loan Qualifications. No Apprasials. No Delays and No Waiting. CASH NOW!
The cost of listing your home on the MLS or Realtor. com is only a few hundred dollars for a 6 month listing. The summer selling season is well underway. Get your house on the MLS and Realtor.com today. There is no other way to get your property in front of all the homebuyers in the marketplace….and Time is ticking!!!